Telephone 01205 280320
Our school has a long and proud history and was built by the Wildmore Fen United District School Board, formed in 1879, and opened in 1881 as the Wildmore (Hundle Houses) Board School.
It became Wildmore Council School in 1903 and then Wildmore County School in 1947.
Senior pupils were transferred to the new Gartree Secondary Modern School at Tattershall from April 1954 and in 1956 the school was re-named New York County School.
Our school was later known as New York County Primary School and it has been known by this title since September 1999.
The main part of the school is still the original building and in places has many of the original features and over the last six years the school has undergone many transformations to accommodate the needs of our children and staff.